Account Manager Intern
Truq is a logistics tech company leveraging tech to connect anyone with moving needs to the closest available vehicle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager Intern
Job Type: Full-time (Hybrid)
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful execution of clients’ orders
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of HND educational qualification
- Minimum of 1-year cognate experience
- Proven customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Should live around Oregun Ikeja, Ikotun.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.