Website Nigeria Cleaning Services Limited (NCS)
The Nigeria Cleaning Service is focused on providing top-notch cleaning experiences and we ensure that our operations comply with the highest environmental and health requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Matori, Mushin – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer will manage all the bookkeeping and business accounts administrative activities within NCS.
- Analyse financial statement, preparing the budget as well as financial reports ensuring compliance with accounting transactions and many more.
As an Accounting Officer, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Verifying accounts payable and receivable.
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- Working in collaboration with Internal & External Auditors
- Making payments to various service providers.
- Preparing and updating account payables and receivables.
- Managing financial records in compliance with tax and accounting laws.
- Evaluating internal control systems and providing necessary suggestions.
- Preparing financial reports and presenting it to the senior management.
- B.Sc Degree / HND
- 2 – 3 years of progressive experience in accounting
- Must be proficient in spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Outstanding understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment as and when required.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional mathematical skills.
- Good critical reasoning abilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.