- Expert in market survey and competitor activities, and consumer preference in the travel and tours industry.
- Coordinate the activities of the entire business management unit to support the overall goals and mission of the company.
- Implement customer relationship management policies to ensure customer retention/loyalty.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and position travel and tour packages accordingly.
- Establish close business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Develop growth strategies focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to established rules and guidelines.
- Planning and implementing new marketing initiatives and travel policies.
- Initiates and monitor the implementation of the marketing strategies and take necessary action to correct deviations.
- Must have a good attitude towards the organization aim and objectives.
- Must have ability to relate and coordinate subordinates
- Critical thinker and a goal getter
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Proven ability to retain existing clients while maintaining inflow of new ones.
- Ability to motivate and lead people and hold employees accountable.
- Strong working knowledge of the travel and tour industry, dynamics, and market leaders.
- Excellent business communication, presentations, and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of HND in Business Management, Marketing, or related courses
- Minimum of a year experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₦200,000.00 – ₦250,000.00 per month
use of nose cover is compulsory
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.