Customer Experience Officer, Nigeria
- The Customer Experience Officer will be responsible for monitoring and reporting customer experience in accordance with Company’s Customer Experience Strategy.
Specifically, other responsibilities include:
- Effective monitoring and reporting of customer performance and utilization.
- Maintain regular customer engagement via calls, emails, and meetings.
- Support the process for communicating scheduled outage/emergency activities to internal and external customer base on a timely basis, ensuring availability of accurate data for escalation.
- Follow-up with customers on communication for scheduled maintenance/visits to avoid any breach in SLAs.
- Assist the relevant teams in timely equipment retrieval from customer premises.
- Track/monitor operational issues, follow up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems, and flag potential SLA breach.
- Promptly review and reconcile outages or any breach in SLAs especially upon requests.
- Schedule and execute customer service review meetings
- Ensure up-to-date customer data across all systems by flagging non-uniformities and escalating, where necessary.
- Support in the implementation of agreed SLA standards aimed at enhancing customer experience and promoting brand loyalty and awareness.
- Track and report issues that may negatively impact overall customer experience daily and weekly.
- Ensure 80% response rate to transactional CSI surveys.
- Perform other tasks as may be required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field is preferred.
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience in a customer experience or customer support role.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Very strong organization skills and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite.
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Time and priority management skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with confidential information.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Customer Experience Officer, Nigeria at Mainone