Customer Service Executive
Instant Web-Net Technologies Limited is a business solutions and technology provider with a team of highly creative and innovative individuals who think, own and deliver projects in line with our value chain.
We seek to recruit a Customer Service Executive to join our team in providing product/services information and resolving, with accuracy and efficiency, any emerging problems that our clients might face.
This role requires candidate to:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Respond and resolve customer complaints via phone call, email, live chat, support tickets and other platforms available.
- Generate sales leads from calls and email correspondence.
- Assist clients through training registration, account opening, verification and installation of platforms.
- Provide products, services information to customers.
- Document all call information and customer interactions according to standard operating procedures.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information, completing transactions and forwarding requests.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction and feedback
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Suggest relevant solutions when a system malfunctions.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Answer questions about terms of company operations and policies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Recommend course of action or strategy to team lead and management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs through feedback.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline
- 2 to 3 years of proven customer support experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to effectively use virtual collaboration tools
- Strong telephone etiquette and management
- Good administrative skills
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Strong organizational skill and be deadline oriented
- Customer focused and goal driven
- Result oriented
- Very smart, vibrant and articulate
- Good time management and decision making skills
- Possess a positive attitude to work
- Strong team player
- Excellent consultative and rapport-building skills
To apply for this job please visit instafxng.com.