The ideal candidates would be saddled with the responsibility of analyzing data, find ways to solve problems relating to a business’s customers as well as communicates this information to management and other stakeholders.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry.
- A minimum of one year proven work experience in data analysis
- Relevant University degree or equivalent
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Experience in handling reporting packages like Business Objects.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, to be used for data set analyzing
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.