Website Prowedge Limited
Full Job Description
Our Company, a prominent, innovative, and creative advertising firm is looking to fill key positions and is looking for strategic thinkers, self-motivated, and creative individuals to join their team.
Do you get bored easily with routine work, rigid structures, and low-energy teams? Do you want to be a part of a team that is constantly innovating, setting goals, working collaboratively, and getting things done? Do you like to work hard and play hard, to be focused and goal-oriented while also knowing when to have a good time? Then we think you’ll enjoy working for us.
Monthly salary: N200,000 and above (+ statutory benefits)
Work model: Hybrid
Industry: Media & Advertising
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY HERE https://bit.ly/DataMesStrada
Job Title: Data analyst
The data analyst executive is responsible for collecting and storing data on business numbers, market research, logistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, and the organization make better decisions.
The ideal candidate thinks in squares and likes things detailed and organized. They are comfortable with numbers, and have no problem working with complicated data. They are friendly and amiable since they need to work with people to gather data. The role seems to fit an introverted natured person who is happy carrying out repetitive routine tasks or an extrovert who is organized and detail oriented.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
- Internal business data is disorganized and not properly categorized
- Advertising media data (our niche market) is not readily available and will need to be gathered, cleaned and reported
Chain of command: Directly reports to the head of marketing
Soft skills/Core skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Thinks strategically
- Tech savvy and tech enthusiasm is CRITICAL
- Ability to use data management software is CRITICAL
- First degree certificate in computer science or any business-related field or enough experience to outweigh a business/computer degree
- 3-5 years work experience
- Certifications in data analysis/ management is an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.