A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services, especially credit. QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech startup in Nigeria, with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1 Million people and has processed over 2.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people is located between Nigeria and Portugal.
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a ‘hands-on’ Data Analyst to join its team in Lagos, Nigeria. As a Data Analyst at QuickCheck, your main duties include extracting, transforming, reporting, and visualizing raw data and working across departments to collaborate on new initiatives, thereby improving our operations and processes.
Primary responsibilities for this role
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets
- Create data dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
- Preparing reports for the management that effectively communicates trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data, with a strong understanding of the business impact
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Developers, UI/UX Designers, Marketing & Growth) to reduce losses and maximize value creation
- 2+ years experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of raw data and draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot data
- High attention to detail and the password for the vision document above is iwalkthetalk
- Excellent command of English and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.