We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the ZEBEDEE Engineering team to build, automate, and maintain infrastructure, as well as work with and support developers across teams.
- Leading efforts to streamline CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Finding new ways to help increase productivity of developers with metrics, monitoring, and alerting.
- Coming up with initiatives and suggesting best practices to be followed.
- Creating tools to help with day-to-day operations.
- Implementing and staying up to date with the latest, and best practices of AWS security and standards.
- Work with a small team to strategize, organize and plan 24/7 uptime of ZEBEDEE core infrastructure.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Prior experience working as DevOps Engineer or similar.
- Firm grasp on Terraform automation.
- Experience with Cloud Hosting at scale and optimizing resources given constraints of a budget.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with metrics gathering, alerting, reporting.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Able to load test and trace down bottlenecks within a complex system.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with Bitcoin and Lightning Network software.
- Has setup services to be used with Prometheus.
- Setup Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
- Has setup/used AWS Orgs and Multi Accounts.
- Familiar with Ubuntu and Linux 2 AMIs.
- Has used JMeter, Influx, Grafana.
To apply for this job please visit www.summerofbitcoin.org.