Website Lonadek exploration and production limited
Full Job Description
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field (science majors can also apply)
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.
Digital Analyst at Lonadek exploration and production limited