Website Revv Digital
Digital Marketer at Revv Digital
Revv Digital is a Customer Experience agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are looking for a superstar Digital Marketer to drive projects end-to-end with the aim of customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, and revenue for client brands. You’ll develop, implement, track and optimize client campaigns across multiple platforms. You’ll also measure the success of client digital touchpoints.
You will be responsible for:
– Developing, executing, and managing digital plans to achieve clients’ business goals
– Managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display ad campaigns
– Analyzing data to draw key recommendations around digital and content assets
– Conducting digital audits using best practices and benchmarks
– Implementing world-class digital campaigns in line with client objectives
– Owning and executing performance marketing (Social, Search, Display, Referral and Paid)
– Reporting, recommending, and iterating on campaigns to drive increased ROI
– Devising and running ABT / MVT growth experiments
– Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Helping internal teams understand what will ‘unlock the sale’, using data-driven insights.
– Monitoring key performance metrics to track success and provide internal recommendations
Are we a match?
– You sabi dis work (no jokes!)
– You are a creative, data-driven, and analytical problem solver
– You are obsessed with hypotheses, iteration, and experimentation (you have even caught yourself A/B testing what to wear once or twice, lol!)
– You have a flair for quality, with keen attention to detail
– You are a self-starter who is curious, energetic and outcome-oriented
– You are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
– You are a great collaborator and you love bringing your best to a team!
– You are undaunted by new challenges, or complex problems. You can learn and grow quickly!
– You are super knowledgeable in Growth Marketing, Analytics, and CRO Tools.
– You have a working knowledge of Google Adwords and social media advertising
– You see exciting marketing possibilities in new technologies and emerging trends
– You have 2-3 years of proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that reach, engage and convert
Job Details: Immediate start. Full Time, Remote. Salary: 150k – 200k.
Deadline to apply:
Wednesday, 6th of July, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.