Instant Web-Net Technologies Limited is a business solutions and technology provider with a team of highly creative and innovative individuals who think, own and deliver projects in line with our value chain.
We seek to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team to help create and execute innovative digital marketing and branding strategies across all digital channels that will build brand image, and increase awareness, revenue, relevance and respect among target audience.
This role requires candidate to:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the implementation of social media strategies for lead generation and conversion.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s) and continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts for the online training service as well as the traders’ online forum initiative.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write contents for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Possesses a positive attitude to work
- Very smart, vibrant and articulate
- Good communication skills
- Professionalism of work output
- Ability to use data to drive strategy
- Result oriented
- Creative and innovative
- Content editing skills
- Digital Marketing skill
- Ability to effectively use virtual collaboration tools
- Strong telephone etiquette and management
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focused and goal driven
- Good time management and decision making skills
- Strong team player
Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria
To apply for this job please visit instafxng.com.