Website Dogan’s Sugar Limited / Truck.NG
Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Production Company)
- Assembling evaluating, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring equipment, appliances and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagaramms and schematics.
- Helping the department in advising management on continued use of suitable equipment, appliances and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians and operators.
- Installing and performing diagnostics test on mechanical systems.
- Helping to develop and implement electrical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdown.
- Documenting processes and maintaining electrical services records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing electrical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and adhering to industry regulations,
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant work experience.
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- Proficienncy in electrical design and diagnostics testing software.
- Ability to complete shift operations.
- Has worked in a production factory.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.