Website Alfred & Victoria Associates
We are on the lookout for a capable Executive Assistant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates to join our passionate team at Alfred & Victoria Associates in Lagos.
Growing your career as a Full Time Executive Assistant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates is a great opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in creativity, planning and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Executive Assistant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates at Alfred & Victoria Associates today!
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Mikano Electrical & Lighting Solutions
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making different arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree BA.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.