Website Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Finance and Account Officer
- Reporting to the Assistant General Manager and Internal Audit Manager
- Creating, managing, processing bills and Invoices
- Keeping records of transactions, payments, and expenses.
- Cross-examining invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking expenses
- Manages the financial bookkeeping records payments.
- HND or B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance related courses.
- 2 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles GAAP
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.
Finance and Account Officer at Onyx Investment Advisory Limited