Website Crossover for Work
Graduate Engineer, Trilogy
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Jumpstart your technical career in Trilogy’s 2023 fellowship program. You’ll receive unparalleled mentorship, growth opportunities, and career advancement in our two-year program. Work with the best and brightest minds in the software industry!
This is an exciting opportunity to tackle the most pressing problems in the industry, create innovative solutions for customers, and interact with senior executives. Unlike a lot of jobs, when we say entry-level, we mean it. No work experience required.
Your journey will start with Trilogy University – our unique paid training program designed to transform entry-level recruits into tech professionals. During this three-month boot camp, you’ll learn the art of innovating solutions to any problem you face. It’s during this time that our culture of trust and innovation is instilled, as you work together with your teammates. We’re excited to announce that the 2023 Trilogy University will be held in person in Dubai, with all expenses paid by Trilogy!
Following Trilogy University, you will join a fully remote team working across the world. Perform breakthrough experiments utilizing the full power of cloud services, AI, and ML to tackle high-level business challenges. Receive regular training and feedback. And join an elite class of alumni who have launched careers as entrepreneurs, leaders, and influencers.
It won’t be easy, but there will never be a dull moment. Join us to jumpstart your career with the world’s top technical minds.
What You Will Be Doing
- Exploring a new business problem every 6-8 weeks
- Conducting research and interviewing stakeholders to understand the problem
- Running weekly experiments – write code, review outcomes, debug, log learnings, and iterate
- Delivering prototypes and deployments to customers
- All-expenses-paid international travel twice a year to meet with members of your cohort in exciting global destinations
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Doing repetitive tasks – no two problems are the same
- Getting it right all the time – frequent feedback will enable you to fail fast and learn quickly
- Working solo – work as part of a small team to tackle challenges
Graduate Engineer Key Responsibilities
Create clear, simple, technically-superior solutions to complicated problems
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field, attained by June 2023
- Strong coding abilities in any language
- Proven problem-solving skills and an ability to communicate clearly
- Quick-learner who can work independently
- Ability to start full-time work in February 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.