Website Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond quickly to service requests and troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining machines.
- Reading and interpreting engineering codes.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain components and parts of machinery and equipments.
- Diagnose malfunctioning system, apparatus, and components using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of machine breakdown and correct the problem.
- Follow all Food Manufacturing rules and regulations including but not limited to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of packaging and process machines.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND in Mechanical engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years professional experience as Mechanical Technician the FMCG sector.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.