Due to an exciting period of growth which is seeing an increase in project wins, our client, a large blue chip EPC Engineering contractor, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, power/energy and utilities markets, is looking for an Office Manager to join their friendly and established team in Middlesbrough.
- Facilitate the smooth operation and running of the office & coordination of regional administration processes including;
- Management of internal and external visitors.
- Functional reporting line to site/contract administration for timely collection of regional business critical information.
- Upkeep of Regional resource register in conjunction with HR.
- Organize training via AIS platform and upkeep of regional Training Matrix (notify contracts of upcoming training requirements for personnel).
- Governance of Regional Time writing, ensuring all time writing is correct and submitted within procedural tolerances.
- Administration of Regional Overheads.
- Production of Regional Meeting presentation from information returned site month end packs.
- Governance of Regional staff transfers. Ensuring systems are reflective of the current contract portfolio.
- Ownership of regional GRNI process, ensuring all goods are system matched and SPOC for regional jobrouter.
- Ownership of Regional Business Calendar.
- Consolidation and Administration of contract HR records in the Regional Office.
- Proven experience as an office manager, administrative assistant or office admin assistant circa 3 years.
- High level of competence in MS Office (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint, etc.) knowledge of other software would be an advantage (E.g., SAP, purchasing systems)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.