- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives.
- Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects.
- Identifying problems and points of resistance and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Recognizing opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage.
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities.
- Evaluating and investigating departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals.
- Policy planning skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Financial planning, auditing, and budgeting skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities.
- Ability to build relationships with partners and other organizations.
- Candidates must acquire HND/Bsc in operations management and Business.
- Minimum of 2-5 years working experience in any related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to ₦110,000.00 per month
it is compulsory to come with your nose cover.
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.