Website LEITUNG GATE LIMITED
PROCESS ANALYST INTERN
- Collate, analyse and interpret process performance data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports on clients’ management systems performance
- Develop, implement and audit data collection systems for process and system documentation, measurement, and analysis
- Support all tasks related to the deployment of management systems
- Preferably a minimum of an upper Credit or second class upper degree in any relevant engineering disciple including Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical, and Civil Engineering.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations
- High-level proficiency in using Microsoft suite applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project applications.
- High-level proficiency in sourcing and researching information online.
- High analytical and computational skills.
- Intermediate to high-level proficiency with administering enterprise management applications, including cloud-based solutions.
- Processing flow analyses & diagramming.
- The candidate must be positive thinking, creative, and a goal-getter.
Qualification and Requirements
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
· No Experience is required.
· Be proactive, organized and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments.
· Innovative thinker with the ability to come up with creative solutions.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
· Must reside in Lagos
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.