Website Asset and Equity Group Limited
Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors. As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews.
Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you. Asset and Equity Group has subsidiary companies in Real Estate, Technology, Asst management and FX.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work closely with Tech teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Outline a product timeline and oversee the project’s successful execution.
- Create and manage budgets for the product.
- Develop clear user stories, detailed feature specifications, tasks, acceptance criteria and timelines
- Prioritize projects and ensure the most important work is being delivered
- Advocate for the product, offer insights, answer questions, and provide clarifications to ensure the vision is being executed
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Act as a key contributor to product design and the overall user experience
- Collaborate with a team of designers, writers, developers, quality assurance analysts and other subject matter experts
- Communicate project status updates to all key stakeholders
- Utilize project management software and ensure all required updates are documented effectively
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with team members across the organization
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft vision and concept development of a product
- Drive product launches including working with M&C team, executives, and other product management team members
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as TV, radio, print, digital or social media, that needs to be created and distributed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at monthly sales meetings
- Must be conversant with the following product stages:
- Idea generation (Ideation)
- Product definition.
- Initial design.
- Validation and testing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.