At Clerk, we’re building the future of brick-and-mortar retail.
One of Clerk’s core products is Grocery TV, the largest digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising network in grocery. The vision for the Grocery TV product is to make it easier for advertisers to reach their audience at every key point along the retail shopping journey.
We’re looking for a Contract Senior Product Designer to work closely with our team in re-designing a number of our core software products. In this role, you’ll set the standards for product design within our company and have a lot of ownership over shaping the next phase of design for our products. While this role is initially on a contract basis, it has the opportunity to be full-time.
- Conduct cross-functional design sessions and interviews to guide the design
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Product, and other teams to develop customer-centric products
- Use tools like Figma to create user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Leverage our branding and your eye for design to develop UI designs
- Support the creation and maintenance of our design system
- 3+ years of experience in product design or UI/UX design, ideally for growth stage companies
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to manage and complete deadlines
- Ability to rapidly create user flows and wireframes
- Ability to leverage existing branding to develop UI design
- Ability to create high fidelity prototypes
- Comfortable mentoring or training other designers
To apply for this job please visit dribbble.com.