La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 70% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from an accredited Polytechnic or University with NYSC discharge certificate or NYSC Exclusion Letter.
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork.
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro/small/medium businesses
- Knowledge of the microfinance bank sector is an advantage
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the major local languages.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.