Senior Product Designer
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
As a Senior Product Designer at Reddit, you will be responsible for defining and designing the look and feel of the Reddit app. You’ll partner with our product and engineering teams to build engaging experiences for our users, moderators and communities. You will leverage design-thinking and product strategy to create innovative experiences and features across the Reddit ecosystem. We’re hiring Product Designers across all levels and seniorities and across all of our teams, including our Ads, Economy and Growth teams!
What You’ll Do
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem solving or process improvements
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather community input and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users through research or other community events
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end users
What We Can Expect From You
- Experience working on social or consumer-facing products across multiple platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product; you’re always thinking about how to improve the experience for the end user
- Experience designing for mobile and high-growth products
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.