Your mission is to help make sure the Customer Experience (CX) team delivers exceptional service to our customers through multiple channels that would boost users’ confidence in the brand and influence business efficiency and productivity.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Coordinate a team of Customer Experience and Operations advocates, ensuring the team is working to solve client inquiries in a timely and effective manner and hitting all required OKR goals with a focus on NPS
- Assume the voice of our clients to communicate goals and issues with senior leadership within the company.
- Focus on how to scale Jobberman’s support processes (e.g. customer onboarding education, product training) and create playbooks to continually increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proactively develop medium/longer-term initiatives that anticipate customers’ needs, and innovate on new ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- Assume all escalation issues that arise and work with key stakeholders and clients directly to solve their problems.
- Collaborate with other departments to find solutions to customer pain points
- Evaluate all touchpoint interactions with clients both at employer & jobseeker levels in collaboration with sales
- Contact/Call all client’s touchpoints as assigned either via NPS feedback, employer onboarding, self-service deals, placement tracking calls, etc
- Ensure all listing & employer verification are treated within the required SLA
- Design training needs for the team and relevant stakeholders.
- BSc in Social Science or a related field
- Has 4+ years of experience in a customer operations role with demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer support, quality assurance, and training in a high-volume environment, with phone and email support experience.
- 2+ years of proven supervisory role
- Data-driven with a strategic mindset
- Excellent people management and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys implementing new processes that make other people’s lives easier.
- High attention to detail and willingness to get in the weeds to fix a problem
- Must have the ability to deep dive and give granular reports
- Experience with at least one, modern CRM
- Approaches work with a collaborative mindset and possess great interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.