Weekend Social Media Customer Service Representative (French & English)
Yellow Card is a Financial Technology (FinTech) startup focused on building a new financial infrastructure for the African continent. Yellow Card is lowering barriers, removing fees and providing greater access to financial services. Together, we are building products and services that fulfill our mission of “financial inclusion for all”.
As a Customer Service Social Media Representative, you’ll join a high-functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Yellow Card achieving its mission. At Yellow Card we have a high hiring bar and we’re determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you’re looking to work for a mission-driven, employee-first organization, please apply today.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Responsible for providing social media support for Yellow Card customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to customer issues, inquiries, and escalations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively, tactfully, and strategically.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams and vendor partners.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organisation by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Yellow Card’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Experienced working from home.
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business. Weekend support will be required e.g. from Saturdays to Wednesdays, Fridays to Tuesdays etc.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in financial services, crypto, technology, and/or customer support.
- Experience with different channels of support, including e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Phenomenal communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Must be able to read, write and speak French and English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with compliance, payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety, or other relevant operational domains.
To apply for this job please visit yellowcard.bamboohr.com.